Monday 9 February 2009

5

I stand corrected

Further to my post yesterday about Living Etc's 'See what I made' forum, I would like to clarify an erroneous statement I made. I'll give you a clue: it's not that I thought they were mean. I'm sticking to that despite outrage that we considered their comments nasty and a suggestion that we 'try to be big strong grown ups and get a grip'.

I hold my hands up because, when I said that Folksy folk were being ridiculed for 'making stuff out of jam pots and earwax' and that was not true, I didn't check my facts. I was wrong. The very talented Rhubarb Crumble has indeed made something out of jam pots and earwax.

And what a lovely description... "This delightful, handwashed jam jar is finished to a high standard with a collection of Johnson Brothers ear buds and accompanying organic earwax. With its smart monochrome top contrasting with the pastel shades of its contents, this collectable item sure to be a talking point on any mantelpiece, or alternatively would make an excellent gift."

Snap it up, my fellow 'felt wearing hemp munchers', they're limited edition!

Oh... and Rhubarb Crumble, I think I love you.

5 comments:

  1. *blushing furiously* Thank you! Glad you like it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fab and i completely agree with you over the living post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost gave birth on the spot when I saw that this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful stuff. Concept art ;) ?

    ReplyDelete