Friday 7 June 2013

1

Crafterhours' Skirt Week- Deadline Ahoy

Just a reminder that the pools are a-closing for the Crafterhour's Skirt Week Competition today. We lucky Europe-livers get the wee small hours to feverishly sew and submit as the Flickr pools close at midnight East Coast time.  If you're lacking inspiration at this late hour, their blog has had loads of tutes this week or you could always check out their Pinterest Skirt Tutorial Board (which includes all of this weeks' tutes plus many, many more of which my pettiskirt and tennis skirt tutes are obviously the best ). There are women's categories for a-line, a full skirt, a straight skirt, and of course- the kids' category:


'But why aren't you partaking this year, Amanda?' I hear you ask.  Because I'm a judge!  I'm helping out in the kids' category and it's so hard to choose my favourites.  The above picture is shows all the talent on just one of the pages. Yikes.  So if you want to partake (and you totally still have time), check out the rules first and then add to the relevant pool.


1 comment:

  1. This is my first sewalong that I've really participated in and it has been great! I am so excited to see the judges' favorites!

    ReplyDelete