Wednesday 28 August 2013

15

The Stone Cold Fox Dress

mum tribal skater 1

It would've been humanly impossible to be more excited than I was on Saturday when none other than my own mum sent me pictures of her wearing her own Lady Skater.   After urgently seeking permission to share her picture (permission granted), I posted it on Instagram to universal fanfare, even garnering her the accolade of 'stone cold fox' from the hilarious but tells-no-lies Laura. Of course her tribal print is bang on trend as well. 

pretzel lady skater 1

Meanwhile, 3600 miles away I was at that very moment wearing my own new Lady Skater in pretzels because pretzels are delicious and always appropriate.  I'm not even going to play the 'Who Wore It Better- Gene Pool edition' because the answer is obvious (and not me).  Thanks for making my day / life, mum!


Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. So damn cute! Your mum is AWESOME (and gorgeous!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mum looks amazing in that dress. What a lovely photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hubba hubba! (one hubba for you and one for your mum)
    Did she make the dress or did you sew it for her?

    ReplyDelete
  4. you both look amazing, and your mom has the coolest garden!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously, your Mum Rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome dresses on both you and your mom! i finally ordered some knits so i can make my own lady skater soon =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both dresses are so pretty! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO great! What a cool mom! You look pretty cool too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh your mum is so coooool. Love your pretzel skater too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You 2 are adorable. I totally love that you mother used your pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretzels, yum! You are making me think I should take another look at this pattern. So cute!

    ReplyDelete